Have you seen today's new workouts? Have you tried it yet? Find it here: 10 Minute Upper Body Workout - Upper Body Exercises for Toning and Strength
What are your goals this week, fitness and otherwise? Remember, setting small & specific goals are a great way you help you reach bigger goals. It all adds up.
As for me,
- I would like to do at least 3 complete workouts this week (or should I say workouts complete..?)
- I am going to eat in a way that makes me feel great (if I focus on the way food makes me feel, it's easy to make healthy choices).
- I am going to do a lot of writing this week (I also have something new I've been working on that I'm posting soon, excited to share).
- I have a bunch of work & meetings I'm already committed to, some of them involve some exciting brainstorming so I'm excited for those..
- I want to try and keep my stress level manageable, so I plan on spending some time with my loved ones, my plants, and my pup. I've been listening to music I love and trying to meditate a couple of times a week.
That was a brain dump of a post. How about you guys, any goals and plans on how you might get there?