When you crave chocolate… you make bark!!

Not sure whether the topic selection for this post is correct… this is too good to be classed as “nutrition “, methinks🤔🤔🤔🤔

Anyway, I really craved chocolate, so I got three bars of chocolate (one white, one milk, one dark). Got a small oven tray, buttered it and put the bars on there.

Then: In the fan oven at 110 centigrade for approximately 15 mins. (Don’t walk too far away, check once or twice with a fork to see if it has melted). Once melted, run the end of a skewer all over it, to make nice swirls and mix up the three colours. Sprinkle with whatever you fancy and as much as you fancy; if you keep the sprinkles healthy, it feels like more nutritious and healthy 🤭🤣)! I used bits of medjool dates, desiccated coconut, salted peanuts and pumpkin seeds. Put tray in fridge for 30-60 minutes. Once hardened break into big or small chunks, whatever suits your mood.

BTW if while breaking it, bits turn out too small, you will have to eat those… cravings solved/met/answered! This should last in a tin or plastic container for quite a while, unless you have a “bottomless pit” of a son, who asks you to bring it over tomorrow, when you are helping him move house… I wonder how much will be left in the tin after this weekend. Maybe I should post again on Monday?!?! 🤭🤣🤣🤣

Anyway, if the craving hits you…. Go for it!