Daily Check-in: Thursday, January 6th

Hello again, Blenders! And a warm welcome to a Friday Eve.

Today is our usual day we talk about and confirm who is ghosting (guesting hosting) the check-in on the weekends. Shabnam, this weekend is all yours! But after her turn, we need some volunteers! So if you would like a spot on the weekend on this side of the check-in, let me or Kim know! Thanks in advance!

So how's life today? How are your workouts treating you? And are you eating to fuel your body for the better? All good things I hope.

I'm going into day four of Strong2 with some upper body. I've enjoyed the week so far and I imagine this workout with Tasha will leave me with noodles and jelly.

Which doesn't sound like a bad option for dinner. A weird option, but peanut butter and pickles are a thing, right? Yep, I'll keep thinking on this meal thing.

And leave you with a picture of my FT Ca who is demonstrating that naps are still very much in style and highly recommended.

So I hope you can find some rest in the busy of your day and thank you for checking in with me!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***