My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone it's looks like that I'm back online again, so I guess that I was able to get online and talk to all of you because I thought I wasn't going to be able to. I forgot to tell all of you about the workout that I had for yesterday it was a core focused workout with Tasha and today it was strength workout with Tasha. They both were hard workouts to do but tomorrow, I'm going to be doing a nice relaxing stretching workout with Daniel to end the challenge that I will be done with.

So the next one I'm going to be doing is the FB Strong 2 program that's 4 weeks, which should be nice for a change from all the other workouts that I have been doing. Because I think that this program will just focus on the all the parts of the upper body, and it will give me the chance to body more muscles on my upper body and maybe my lower too. If I do get to workout the lower body in the program too then I'm totally alright with that, because I don't mind working out my lower body too.

Sometimes it's hard to tell of what workout that your going to be doing in a new program, because it might say one thing and when you go to actually do it it will do the opposite. That's the thing that I don't really like sometimes when it says one or two different things and then when go to actually do it, it does something completely different than what it said it was going to be doing.