Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: 38-Min Three-Round EMOM Circuit with Match or Beat Finisher

Good morning FB Family!

I hope you’re ready to work hard, rest hard! Today’s workout release includes a burpee square off with Jonathan:

Three-Round EMOM Circuit with Match or Beat Finisher

In this EMOM (every minute on the minute) workout you will focus on completing one exercise at a time. Your goal is to complete the prescribed number of reps of each exercise as quickly (and safely) as possible before the next minute/exercise begins. The EMOM circuit is five minutes long with one exercise per minute. You determine how much of a break you get between exercises! The quicker you can complete the reps of an exercise within the minute-long interval, the more rest you will have before beginning your pursuit to complete the allotted reps of the next exercise (during the next minute). You get three lovely tries at practicing this EMOM. Yay for three rounds!

As usual, I’m planning workouts and prepping to film again really soon. I’m also catching up on reading all your comments, suggestions, and quips on my workouts after my staycation last week. If I ever need a good laugh, I know where to go – you all are hilarious!

I’m hoping that the bright red pants help me appear as if I’m moving faster than I actually am in this video. And don’t worry too much about the burpees at the end. They don’t last very long, and cool-down is right afterwards. And just in case you were wondering, I win the burpee competition with Jonathan.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha