FB complete day 2

Today was pretty great! I was able to do the entire 35 min upper body workout with dumbbells. I used my 5lb weights for most of the moves but switched to 3lb for my old nemesis, bent over Flys haha. I had a little trouble replicating the triceps extension with rotation, my brain just kinda gets confused with any rotational movements, so I'm not sure if my form was ideal. But other than that everything was the right amount of challenge.

Two things I need to work on since I'm starting this program are my sleep and post-workout meals. I stayed up late on New Years eve naturally, but then did it again a couple times and my wakeup time so far hasn't been consistent. So my energy levels throughout the day have been pretty poor. I'm also trying to figure out meals. I don't usually like preparing breakfast and prefer to go straight into my other routines but I need to be more disciplined at refueling after. What I might do is make protein shakes or overnight oats the day before so I have something convenient and ready.

Onwards to the rest of the week! ~