Daily Check-in: Tuesday, January 4th

Good morning from Florida! How are you today, Blenders?

It's a bit chilly (nothing compared to our snow dwelling Blenders) and I'm a bit tired, but otherwise ready to get to the days stuff and things. That of which includes a workout from Strong2. Upper body time! So that's what is going down for me. If you so choose, share what is happening with you!

Moving on to food, what's yours? ..I'm giving up on this planning thing for now. Food is about as detailed as I'm getting, lol. I just haven't been in much of a thinking ahead or creative cooking mood.

The picture for our Tuesday is from a crisp and breezy morning. I really liked the shade of blue and how the morning sun made these clouds pop.

Okay, I'm out for now. Thanks for reading and checking in with me! I hope you can have a nice day!

And a #TangoTuesday to our Kim💛💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***