Perspiration Pals -04 January, 2022 😶

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? The first one this year, and my first post, so here's wishing all you beautiful folks a great year ahead! :)

I was lucky to get my 3rd vaccination shot yesterday and feel meh today. Some discomfort and bodyache, otherwise ça va. Anyhoo, since morning I am trying super hard to not let how I feel takeover my entire day -then found this pic. Where are you today? Moving from one zone to another? On classic meh days, what are your hacks? please share.

Workouts: I seem to be having a flared up plantar fasciitis since a week -not sure what may have caused it though. So I think I will be only stretching for a bit, otherwise I wanted to either do Burn Challenge or repeat Fusion challenge. All will have to wait now. Even Strong 2, which looks quite promising btw.

I will have an intensive teaching week, next week. So, I have a favor to ask -could any one of you please substitute for me on Tuesday hosting, next week. I can't switch places even as the whole week is packed. Please let us know in your check-ins today. Thank you.

Some Cookie musings: "When mom is working (from home) and not paying the attention I deserve" -> pic in comments

That's about it from me & lil fur baby. Please know that we welcome everyone in these daily threads (all 3 of them). Come by to say hello, or maybe more, or you know, just lurk.

Thank you for checking in with me today! :)