Daily Check-in: Monday, January 3rd

Well, hello there, Blenders and a very happy new year to you!

If you're new here, Hi! If you're returning, Welcome Back! ..I hope your year is starting out alright. For sure, the check-ins were alright. A many thanks to Coby for (g)hosting the weekend and getting the year kicked off!

So what of today? What workouts/programs/challenges/rest await? ..I (and many others I believe) am starting Strong 2. But if you're not jumping there, what are you jumping (maybe literally) into?

And then let's go on and dive right into food! I pretty much stay around figure it out later. But don't let my lack of planning stop you from sharing the foods.

And the first picture from me to share for the new year is of my furry element doggie crew that never fail to bring a smile to my face. They're ready for another new year/month/week, and I hope you are too.

Have and hoping for a good day to you if you can, FB Fam! I'll see you in the comments.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***