Weekend Check-in 👻: Sunday, January 2nd

Good _________ (insert time of day) Blenders! How are you today? Amazing? Meh? Pretty good? Would rather not talk about it? However you are, you are most welcome here, and most welcome to share!

I am cold and meh. It was 15 degrees F (-9 C, if google didn’t lead me astray) when I woke up. I’m only “meh” because this is the last day of our Christmas break and tomorrow we start homeschool again. The homeschool part is fine, it’s the 9th grade science and 6th grade phonics I’d like to avoid! 😫 Time to pull up my big-girl undergarments and just do it!

What about you? Anything you’re having to give yourself a pep talk for? Those things you know you’ll be fine once you start, it’s just the starting part that’s hard?

At any rate, what’s on your workout calendar for today? Are you doing a program, free styling it, getting out of doors, or staying inside with a mug of tea? 🙋🏽‍♀️ That’s me! It’s a rest day today, and the cold weather calls for yoga pants, a sweatshirt, and tea!

I’m thinking breakfast for dinner. I have some yummy vegan sausage patties in the freezer, real sausage for my guys; I’ll make vegan biscuits and roast some potatoes. What’s on your menu?

Well thank you for checking in with me this weekend! I hope you have a lovely day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***