Ppals Sunday January 2, 2022 πŸ€—πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

Hello Ppals!

How are you all doing on the 2nd day of 2022?

It is an important day for us Blenders. It's National Personal Trainers Day! So here's a shout out to all our wonderful trainers at Fitness Blender (Kelli, Daniel, Tasha, Kayla, Nicole and Amanda). I know you all may not be personal trainers but you are our trainers so it is our day to celebrate you.

As of yesterday I have had the privilege of working out with all of you and I appreciate all the different workout styles I now get to choose from.

That meme is each of your expressions the moment before you realize oops I am creating a workout video so all those torturous moves I have planned I have to along with my victims -I mean class.

I am excited for the launch of Strong 2! I was also excited to read that it was written by Kelli and will feature many of our FB trainers. Tomorrow I will be stating Strong 2 to celebrate the start of a new year,

So what are your plans for Sunday? Will you be starting Strong 2 or are you in middle of another program or may be you are in the middle of doing your own thing to take advantage of all the new wonderful workouts FB launches each week?

All are welcome to chat with us Ppals in our friendly corner of the FB community. πŸ€—

PS I see the Strong 2 has already been launched !

Edited