My Workout and My Day

Happy new year everyone! The new year is finally here and we can celebrate that last year has finally gone and is all over with, so now that the new year is finally here what are all of you going to be doing to celebrate the new year. Because everyone does something different to celebrate the new year and we didn't really do nothing much around the house, but we are going to go do some more shopping tomorrow to get some more things that we need.

I have only two more days left of my time off from school until I go back to school again and start up with two new classes and two other classes that I already had. So I'm not really too excited to go back to school again but I do miss all of my friends from school so when I see all of them at school. I'm going to give all of them a great big hug and tell them of how much I missed them from being away from school for two weeks, because sometimes it feels longer than that for me being away from all of my friends.

But I hoping that the classes I have this term will be just as fun as the classes that I had from last term, because the classes I had from last term were so much fun that I wish I could relive all the days of it. Also can all of you girls online tell me what each and everyone of you got for Christmas, because I would love to know what all of you got for Christmas.

Edited