HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group January 1st

Hello Blendfriends, and welcome to 2022! I stayed awake just long enough to welcome in the new year, then had a lovely long sleep, so I'm posting on the late side of our usual spot. I hope this day finds you well and in good form. We've been posting a bit over the last days about our life in 2021, so I thought we could turn our attention to the days to come with this quote:

"Life always delivers the creative energy you need to change into the new thing you must become." (Rob Brezsny)

As we change the year, I'd like to look towards the future and say to each and every one of you: "You've got this." That's what I'm taking from this quote. As an aside, I adore Rob Brezsny's writing, his poetic and passionate outlook on life and the universe. Although he writes in a lovely and rather short form, it's still a bit long for a daily thought, so I don't post a lot of his quotes here, but feel free to have a poke around the Internet and see a bit more of it.

I'm going to go do Nicole's recovery cardio workout now, get my day started off right. I don't want to do any lifting today because I am SO looking forward to starting Strong R2 when it drops tomorrow, yay!🎊 Are you working out today? Or enjoying a bit of rest on the holiday?

And, since I apparently still can't resist the existential questions on the first of the year, I'd like to ask everyone to think of one thing you want from the year to come. If the universe is indeed conspiring to shower you with good things, have one in mind so you'll recognize it when it comes! Share it if you like 😀