PPals Saturday January 1 2022 πŸ₯³πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

Hello PPals! I hope your New Year is off to a great start!

KB is here to wish you all a great year of humor, happiness, and health.

My family celebrated the New Year at 8:30. Turning the clock ahead is a family tradition. The kids will stay up and I will go to bed.

Confession: I am a goal setter. Some of my goals like exercise are the same every year. Last year I wanted to walk 500 miles. I made it about 380 which considering all the health issues is still an accomplishment. I realize many of you probably reach the thousands of miles in your walks and regularly do Level 5 workouts. You are my superheroes πŸ¦Έβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦Έβ€β™‚οΈ!

Do you set goals? Any goals you want to share? My fitness goal this year is to . . . get ready to chuckle . . . walk a 15 minute mile.

I also have a goal to reach out more to other people. As has been expressed before, FB is also a great place to reach out to others.

Thanks to Sharon for reminding us yesterday to think of positive things that happened in 2021. Sending my wishes for an improved 2022.

P.S. All are welcome to join the party.

P.P.S. And thanks to my hubby for styling KB. In the second picture, KB has his lips (made of sticky tack) ready for a midnight kiss.