Perspiration Pals December 31st 🦋💪

Hello Pals, and welcome to the very last day of 2021. I'm feeling a bit frivolous, and in the spirit of P Pals, I just have a silly meme for you, which definitely has an element of truth to it. I bought a sport bra this year that squeezes about 8 times tighter than really necessary... that'll teach me to look for anything in the "running" section. Has anyone got a nice, comfortable sports bra? Does such a thing exist?

I shouldn't need too much support for my girls today, as I'll just be doing a bit of Pilates and Kayla's new hip flexor workout. What have you got planned for today? Is it a triumphant final workout or are you taking a well-deserved rest before starting fresh tomorrow?

Now, I tried to resist, but December 31st is kind of the perfect occasion for retrospectives... 2021 was a tough year in a lot of ways, but I'd like everyone to think of one good thing that happened during the year, I dunno, a butterfly🦋 landed on your hand, you did a full pushup💪, you discovered foam rolling or an amazing book📖... Something good happened. Share it if you like 😀

Also, since I jinxed myself last week telling you all about my réveillon and then fell asleep by eleven, I will not be sharing any plans for New Year's Eve 🥂! But I will take a moment to share some New Years wishes. I am terrible at writing these, so I will admit I'm just passing on the beautiful wishes that Julia sent us, over at HKS. Wishing you all love, laughter, joy, happiness, health, and great adventures in 2022!

Edited