Daily Check-in: Friday, December 31st

Hello FB Fam! ..And welcome to the last day of 2021. Can't believe we are here. Am I sad to see it go? Eh, not really. I feel 2021 plagiarized some of 2020's antics and is threatening to play a strong influence on 2022. These years should seriously practice social distancing. But I'm hopeful (here's hoping) for a good year ahead.

Anyway, because we are on the last day, it can bring about reflecting feelings for these past 12 months.

How was your year, FB Fam?

Can you sum it up in one word? Life wise, I have lost and gained this year. In terms of fitness, it was good. And I have to thank Fitness Blender for that. They have only ever gotten better and have continued to provide amazing content on everything health and wellness. Would it really be so bad if they achieved world domination?^^

And I have to mention the people that make up FB. Not just Kelli & Daniel and their wonderfully talented and growing team, but you. You are part of and what makes FB Fitness Blender. The friends I have made here are genuine friendships and I'm so fortunate to go into another year with you.

So, for the last time this year, I ask; what does your workout or rest look like today? ..I may or may not do something lower body focused.

And what are the last meals of the year? No surprise, I'm making pizza! I can't think of a better dinner to have.

Okay, so picture for today is the return of bayberries from a Southern Wax Myrtle tree. I chose this photo because of its relation to a new year tradition. These are the berries that you can turn into candles (you need a LOT of them and patience) and then light the candles on the eve of one year, burning into the next so as to have good luck for the new year. ..I think I will simply admire the berries where they are rather than go to all the candle effort.

So there you have it all from me; Bayberries and best wishes. Thank you once again for being here and being you.

Coby has you covered everything weekend, so be sure to check-in with her. And I will see you guys next year😉

Have a good #2021complete!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***