A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 31st

The last day of the year! How are you spending it? Reflecting and/or planning? or just enjoying yourself?

"Tomorrow is the first page of a 365-page book. Write a good one"

I will do a bit of reflecting on what I accomplished this year and what I could improve on for next. I have a few little ideas of things I would like to try to include next year but the key is a few and a little. I find focusing on big plans and big changes a bit difficult and instead like to look at the little/manageable steps to get there.

We had a nice holiday time, with too much food and too much sitting. I did go for a few walks and even for a run one day (my body was screaming for 2 days after...I think those running shoes need to go). I am happy to be home. I did a newer upper body with Tasha last night and it really helped me feel better.

What are your plans today? I just finished a body weight balance workout with Tasha which I found pretty hard. I don't like bodyweight work but I know I need to include it more in my schedule. I added in some more stretching in the end to feel extra relaxed.

It is a super sunny and warm NYE here, yesterday was 17C and today will be the same. I think we will do an afternoon walk and then this evening enjoy raclette. I can't wait. It is sad we can't meet with a friend or two to celebrate but better safe than sick.

I think Maria will be back next Friday? But if not you're stuck with me!

Last but not least, Happy Birthday Storm! Wishing you a wonderful day and a happy start to the new year! πŸŽ‚

Happy last day of the year! πŸ’₯πŸΎπŸŽ†

Edited