Perspiration Pals 30 December 2021

Hello Pals! Your answers to yesterday’s question were correct which means that on the off chance that you might be asked to go on an Arctic expedition you’d recognise the symptoms of hypothermia. Now let’s move on to today’s interesting question which is loosely connected to the previous one.

As you know (or if you don’t, now you do) I’m fascinated by space exploration (sans the animal experiments…) so I thought we talked about exposure to cold here on Earth why not talk about what would happen to our body in space. Without a spacesuit aka EMU (Extravehicular Mobility Unit), of course. Do you know what would happen to the astronaut’s body if the suit got damaged in outer space?

Anyway, I’m off to do Day 3 of the Burn Challenge with Daniel so I’m worried. Not as worried as an astronaut with a damaged suit but worried all the same. Especially because Day 1 and 2 were quite tough which means working out today will be extra painful.

What about you? What’s the plan for today? Oh, it’s Bicarbonate of Soda Day, by the way. Use it wisely.

PS, couldn't attach the image. Again... very annoying. oh... the picture attached itself... wow, Fitness Blender.

Edited