Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 29th

Hey there, Blendos, and welcome to the last Wednesday of the year!

The last #wildflowerwednesday as well being I have a Yellow Jessamine here twisting its viney ways around trees. I was surprised to see one as I don't expect them at this time of year. In anyway, I'll take a flower any day.

So, where are we at on some movement? ..I'm thinking of trying Tasha's latest and go from there. I hope you guys can find the right kind of exercise that works for you today.

About how about everything and anything food? I opened a big can of tuna a couple days ago so I guess I need to make something with that. And that's as far as dinner plans are at the moment.

Okay, I think that about does it for now. I hope you can have a bright day. And if you can't that's okay too. Just know that you are welcome here, rain or shine.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***