HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group December 28th

Good Tuesday after Christmas! Do not worry, this will be the last time I mention the big holiday until next year 😁

We had David’s parents over for supper last night and as usual, we made too much food. The two new recipes we tried, cauliflower au gratin and fondant potatoes, were a success. And now we don’t have to cook for a couple of days.

I found the quote I chose for today totally apt to the Season’s eatings. I am getting back to healthy eating today, with no guilt and no regrets over the food and treats that I enjoyed over Christmas time.

I plan to go for a walk later this morning and to try a new workout later today. I’ve been itching to try workouts from the new FB trainers. Yesterday I did Kayla’s Mat Stretches for Stiff Hips. I love her soft voice and delivery style. Today I want to try an upper body workout with Amanda and later this week, I have added a low-impact cardio workout from Nicole. I admit that I am scared of Tasha’s workouts, but if I managed to get over my fear of Daniel’s workouts, I can do the same with Tasha. I chose a straightforward lower body strength workout from her for tomorrow. Those will be my first workouts other than stretching in over 3 months.

What have you got planned on this Tuesday? Let us know how your day goes. And as a reminder, everyone is most welcome to join in at any time.

Have a wonderful day everyone!