Perspiration Pals -28th December, 2021 β„πŸ°

Hey there sweet P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? The last one for this year! I woke up to a snow blanket and probably more snow is expected in the evening.

First, my heartfelt thanks to the kindness & generosity I receive here. yesterday & everyday. You all are simply the best. Of course, my twin is the sweetest πŸ˜ŠπŸ™‚

Yesterday I had peak adulting moment. I had ordered TV & Fridge for my apartment and one of them was delivered yesterday. So after over 15 years, I have a TV! As I am not used to it, the sheer size of this one feels like a projector😳 Blindly following brother's advice be like this. not complaining though.

Anyhoo, some leftover cake is being had at every interval possible. mostly that feels like the main activity, haha (why do I see more Tasha workouts in the future? My future self is already laughing at me 🀣). Btw, I managed to finish the remaining workouts from Mass challenge as well. Yay!

Some Cookie musings: My colleague was here in the evening. Lil fur baby behaved so well yesterday. Normally she's always scared, so we did our best to ignore her. Someone felt left out and managed to come say hello in her own dramatic way, and began to verbally respond (complain) to me when I was ignoring her. Soon after my colleague left -> pic in comments!

That's about it from me & lil Cookie. Please know that we always welcome everyone in these daily threads (all 3 of them). So feel free to pop by and come say hello or more, if you'd like. Lurkers, extra welcome here 😊

Thank you for checking in with me today! I hope everyone has as fine a day as possible. If not, there's always some hot chocolate for comfort! xx