Yesterday "In the Kitchen" - Weekend Recap 12-27-21

Good day FB Foodies and happy post Christmas weekend. I hope that your holiday was fabulous, if you celebrated.

Christmas Day, Friday, was quiet around here. Savannah was gone and it was just Storm and me. Christmas day lunch was leftover mushroom linguini and scrambled egg with focaccia. Dinner was pork fried rice with veggies.

Saturday: breakfast smoothie with oat milk, mango, dragon fruit, banana, dates, prunes, greens, and oat meal for more body and longer lasting meal.

Dinner was a fantastic navy bean (black eyed peas, not the musical group) with ham hock, carrots, celery, onion, etc, etc. Twas delish. Made a first attempt at using one of my Christmas gifts (a french baguette baking pan). They turned out ok. Have to tweak the recipe a bit.

Sunday: Smoothie before off to run some errands in town and pick up a few staples for the frig. Lunch was open faced brunch on a baguette. Additions were avocado, red onion, pan seared ham, a bit of leftover bbq pork, tomato and egg. Mine was scrambled and Storm's was basted easy. Very delish. Dinner was left over bean soup and some more baguette.

How was your weekend "In the Kitchen?" Did you have freinds or family over? Did you try something out of the box for you? Post and share. Would love to see your holiday weekend fare.

Have a blessed and prsoeropus day!

Edited