Perspiration Pals Monday December 27th 🎂🐈

Hello all and welcome to the Monday edition of the PPals thread and the start of a new week. First of all, a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our dear, kind, well-traveled Cookie mom Dr. Toasty! I hope you have a lovely day filled with extra kitty snuggles my friend. I probably wouldn't have found my way to this quirky group and definitely would never have thought of hosting without you.

I know for many of us, myself included, this will be a week free of work responsibilities, so yay for that! This also starts the final week of 2021, and I think most of us can agree that is something to celebrate as well.

So if you're lucky enough to find yourself with extra leisure time this week, let us know below if you have any special plans. Or just pop in and tell us what you're up to anyway for this final week of 2021. The only items on my agenda are having to drive the kids to a couple appointments and visits with friends, and a hike later this week with a friend of mine. My workout plan is to at least get in four self scheduled workouts. I'm taking Remy out for a walk shortly and then I have https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/butt-and-thigh-workout-cardio-plyo-pilates-and-strength-training-workout-for-lower-body on my calendar. It's been in my Try Later list of videos for a bit and looks like it will help prepare me for starting Strong 2 next week.

And what about your food plans for today? Still working your way through holiday leftovers or are you looking to reset your digestive system with some lighter fare? I'm sending all remaining cheesecake and cookies to work with my husband today. Dinner for me and the kids tonight will be shredded chicken tacos, which I'll have as a taco salad.

Okay friends, over to you since I currently have a 95 lb dog trying to crawl onto my lap to remind me she needs a W-A-L-K. Remember anyone is welcome to post or lurk here in the PPals thread. I hope everyone out there has a pleasant week!

Edited