Daily Check-in: Monday, December 27th

Well hello and hello some more, FB Fam!

How was your weekend? Did you have a good Christmas or survived it alright and mostly intact? ..In any way, we sure did have a couple lovely guest hosts for the weekend. Thank you both so much, Storm and Alexi, for ghosting!

And many thanks over to Kim for a couple weeks of some classicly fantastic/ fantastically classic checkims! Always appreciated!

So, my Blendfriends, how are you today? ..I'm not too bad. Pretty good actually. Christmas was relaxing and a much needed mental break. And also ties into my picture for today.

Yep. Much to my surprise and delight, I now have some powerblocks!

You guys might could relate to the excitement of getting workout equipment as gifts, so I hope you don't mind me sharing here. Hah, apparently my family took notice that my love for fitness blender and working out is consistent and that if I'm going to keep going with this exercise thing, maybe I could try picking up and setting down something more standard instead of grabbing random items and cats. So this is awesome and the timing couldn't be better given Strong Rd2 is right around the new year corner. I'm so excited!

Okay, so let's get to the normal check-in stuff. Workouts and food, let's dig in! ..I'm freestyling until Strong2 comes out, so I will take this week as an opportunity to try a few new releases, starting out with Kayla's bodyweight HIIT.

But what about you? From level 1, to none, to 5, movement always counts.

And what of food? I'm in the I don't know camp. Probably need to up my veggie game and go from there. You guys got anything yummy planned?

Alright, I think I've talked long enough. I hope you enjoy your day and start of the last week of 2021. Thanks for reading and checking in with me. I look forward to reading about your day in whatever way you'd like to share.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***