Daily Check-In: Sunday, December 26th 👻

Hello everyone and welcome to Sunday! It's the last Sunday of the year, believe it or not. It really has flown by, hasn't it?

I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend so far, enjoying time with family or maybe a peaceful solo time. Whether you were celebrating the holiday or not, I hope it's been a good one. It's been a very quiet around here, which I have really been enjoying. Yesterday I made cinnamon rolls and quiche (see picture attached), and sat around watching movies, playing games, and just relaxing.

I'm going to continue with the theme of relaxing today, eating leftovers and doing crosswords. I'm also going to go for a walk soon, as the sun has just come out after a couple of rainy days.

I'd love to hear from you all about your weekend so far--what you've been eating, how you've been moving, what you've been up to. The ups and downs and all around, we're here for it all.

Thanks, all and have a great rest of your day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***