Ppals Sunday 26 Dec 21 🎂🦄

Happy Sunday Ppals!

A big Happy Birthday shout out to our sweet Ppal and Blender friend Adrienne. Cheeky, Lily, Remy and Tessa along with your human family are celebrating! Don't let Cheeky Molly have all the cake. I am wishing you a nice brisk day so you and Remy can have a nice walk maybe with a little or a lot of snow.

Here it is nice sunny warm day and will be in the 70's F. A little unusual for December but I will take and hope to get outside for a nice walk.

I finally finished decorating my tree yesterday so now I am enjoying it and admiring it. Then I realized of course I like it I picked out most the ornaments so is decorated to suit my tastes with many cat themed ornaments.

Speaking of tastes I made FB's chilli recipe yesterday and it is very tasty and it is a dish that gets better as it ages. I will have to make it again when it is actually cold here.

Today after taking a walk to enjoy the sunshine I will do the last day of the Full Fusion challenge and try not to eat too many Christmas Cookies. I have more confidence in my ability to do my workout then stay away from the cookies.

Let us know your plans for the day. Any fun outings or are you having a nice relaxing day.

All are welcome to chat with us here at Ppals.

Edited