HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group Dec. 26

Good Day FB Family,

Thought for the Day:

β€œTo accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.”— Sandra Bierig

Here we are at the beginning of the last week of the year. Today is our Self-care Sunday. I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone who helps me remember that Self-Care is important.

Daniel and Kelli for sharing their dream of this community. For teaching us about the journey of health for life, exercising, resting, time for ourselves and to listen to our bodies. For putting together an awesome FB team of trainers and behind the scene employees. For being real people and sharing their joys and struggles with us.

For everyone who helps start this thread each week, supporting, caring and being kind to everyone who drops in.

For the Daily Check-in and Ppal threads for always being there to support each other, being kind to others and making us laugh.

For all the Furry Trainers who are on this journey with us.

Most importantly for knowing this community is a family and a safe place where my daughter with autism can grow, learn and be loved.

YOU ALL ARE AWESOME AND I AM PROUD TO CALL YOU MY FRIENDS AND MY FAMILY!!!!!!

Alright enough about that. It is a rest day for me. We have to head to town this morning to get a few things but will be back as soon as possible since we are suppose to get snow.

What are you up to today? Do tell and share any goodies you might be making today.

Peace, love and harmony

Storm