My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone it's now 2 days until Christmas but I just have to wait one more day until I get to open up the presents here at our house. Because I won't be here for Christmas so I'll open up the presents the day before Christmas, so that way they are no longer under the Christmas tree. We have a lot of presents under the Christmas tree and we normally have a lot presents under the Christmas tree, because we get so many gifts to each other and we get gifts from our neighbors too.

So how are things going around the house for all of you girls online? Getting the house ready for the holiday, putting up the Christmas lights, putting up the decorations, baking some Christmas goodies for everybody, putting the presents under the Christmas tree. There's always so many things to do before Christmas comes when your going to be celebrating it with the whole family. It tends to get the busiest around the house at Christmas time because you got the whole family getting everything all ready for Christmas day.

We are already for Christmas we're just waiting for the right day to open up all the presents under the Christmas tree, because after tomorrow I will not be here for a whole week. I will be at my dad's house celebrating Christmas there this year instead of doing half here and half there like we did last year. So now I will leave all of you with a riddle, "There are 4 dragons the father is blue, the mother is red, and the daughter is purple. What is the color of the son dragon? The answer is magenta. It's the color you get when mixing red and blue light, whereas purple (daughter's color) comes from mixing red and blue paints. So both the son and daughter come from the parent dragons, but are slightly different to each other!

Edited