Perspiration Pals 23 December 2021

Hello Pals! I’ve just looked at my notifications and seen that you’ve been busy with your replies. Not to worry, I’ll get back to all of you but you know how it is; when you don’t have to go to work you find yourself other activities to keep you occupied.

In my case, it was my friend who gave me a jigsaw puzzle as a Christmas present. I don’t know if she knew I was going to turn into Gollum hunching over puzzle pieces muttering to herself but if she did, it was a cruel joke. I was going at it until midnight. Also, I managed to sleep in, which I’ve realised I don’t like that much. Anyway, enough of my lack of discipline and let’s move on to today’s question.

Do you think regular exercise makes you more disciplined? Is being disciplined a good character trait? I know today’s questions are not too scientific but I thought I’d give you a little break from heavy googling.

I’m going to do Day 24 of Strong very soon. It’s a no-equipment routine which makes it a bit easier to start. Yes, self-discipline…

My mini lifebook says it’s Festivus. I’d google its origin but I’m not disciplined enough to do so. Besides Daniel is waiting here to help me torture my core.