Daily Check-in: Wednesday, December 22nd

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are you all doing today?

I hope you're well!

I'm a bit tired. Yesterday was a kind of a stressful day. My Maisy girl suddenly developed facial swelling beneath her jaw, was drooling excessively with blood in her drool, and she was unable to intake water. We took her on an emergency trip to the vet where she was sedated and they determined that she has a large hole (about 1 inch or so) beneath her tongue. It's some kind of injury (perhaps from playing with sticks?) that I have no idea when it happened. But, she's on a liquid diet complete with liquid antibiotics and liquid painkillers.

Oh my goodness, though. She scared the heck outta me yesterday. I was in full panic mode. But, she's already doing much better today, so I'm trying to chill.

Other than that, we're doing ok! I did some stress baking to mitigate some of the anxiety about my girl, and came up with some Gingerbears yesterday! Instead of my usual gingerbread cookies, I made these little ursine guys and gals. I think they turned out kinda cute!

Alright, now, let's talk workouts!

What's happenin with workouts today, Blenders? Workout day or rest day for you?

I didn't get to my workout yesterday, so I'll do it today. It's the Tasha routine with the remove one format. I'm excited to give it a try!

What about food, Blenders? What's on the menu for today?

Other than Gingerbears, I want something with a lot of veggies in it. Maybe taco salad?

Well, that's about all from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited