Perspiration Pals 22 December 2021

Hello there Pals! I hope you’re well or if not, you’re getting better. I started my Christmas break yesterday so needless to say I’m itching to get out and run some errands, go and see the Christmas tree in the main square, buy some decent wrapping paper… (Imagine a 46-year-old woman sitting cross-legged on the floor watching gift-wrapping videos on YouTube while destroying her cheap wrapping paper) Or just some reusable gift bags. It’s more environmentally friendly anyway.

So let’s get down to business. Today’s question. Something that happened to me on Monday gave me the idea. I was walking to work trying not to freeze when suddenly I realised that I might not have done some important task the previous week. Despite my very trustworthy antiperspirant, I started sweating. I burst into the office where my colleague looked at me calmly and reassured me that not only had I done the task we even got confirmation that everything was fine. I had ABSOLUTELY no recollection of doing it. It involved several steps and I don’t remember doing any of them. I did remember an expression though. Brain fog. Do you know what brain fog is? What are the possible causes and what can you do about it?

I won’t forget working out, though. I’ve had breakfast (I simply can’t work out on an empty stomach.) and fortunately, I don’t have to wait hours before I can start exercising. It’s Day 23 of Strong so I already see the finish line.

My mini lifebook is on holiday too so we can celebrate whatever we want to. So dear Pals, it's your turn to chat.