My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone it's me again I have you know that I'm still doing my workouts everyday and trying to get in a walk in too, but I think for the rest of the week I'm going to be posting online in the morning so that way it's done and out of the way. So that way I won't have to worry about doing it at the end of the day when I might have something else planned to do, but on the bright side I will still be able to talk to all of you. It's finally the first day of winter for us over here although it felt like winter came early this year because it's been really cold ever since last week.

We are supposed to be getting rain tonight at 6:00 p.m and it's suppose to be going back and forth between rain and snow and I'm hoping that it snows for me before I have to leave on Friday. I got to enjoy some of the snow at school last week but, I would like to enjoy some more of the snow again before it snows and I'm not here. Because it's been snowing almost every time when I'm at my dads house it will snow here at my moms house, and I will miss out on all the fun and the animals and my mom and Allen will get to enjoy all the snow.