Daily Check-in: Tuesday, December 21st ❄️⛄❄️Happy First Day of Winter!❄️⛄❄️

Hello, Blendfriends! And Happy First Day of Winter to you!

(for those of us in the northern hemi anyway)

How are you all doing today?

I'm tired and have a bunch of stuff to do, but that's alright. Imma handle it. Gonna face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me.

At least that's what I'm tellin myself. 🙃

And that's true with my workouts too! I messed up my schedule yesterday and thought I had a workout when it was supposed to be a stretch. But I wanted a workout, so I subbed that with the newer upper body routine from Nicole. I really enjoyed it! I liked the 12-10-8 rep format. And the truck driver move was new to me that I also really enjoyed. So if you have Plus, and are lookin for an upper body routine that's a bit different from the usual, give Nicole's workout a try! Highly recommend it!

On that note: what do your workouts look like for today, Blenders? HIIT-ing it hard? Or slowin it down?

And how about some food today? What's gracin' your plates today, Blendfriends?

Might be a leftovers night. Hubby made two delicious venison meatloaves last night, so we have plenty of leftovers from that.

FInally: since it's the first day of winter, here's a view of some of the snow we got a few weeks ago. I love when it snows like this; it's so peaceful. I hope we get some more of it soon.

Ok, that's enough from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited