Perspiration Pals December 21st, 2021

hey there sweet P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? Ça va? A colleague mentioned that supposedly there was Northern lights spotting in my city last night, which is rare. I have been searching through local news and didn't find anything, It really is one of the 2 on my bucket list! Someday.

In other news, guess who complete a Challenge? Yep, that'd be many Blenders, but this time also Toasty! 😊

Fusion Challenge -some thoughts. Well I gave it my all -no, truly. After 4 hours of unanticipated shopping help to a colleague, I came home and did my workout, because I really wanted to. Might need some help with sore muscles. This challenge helped me regain my consistency and joy of working out. You know there is this "strength-like -cardio" type of workouts, Kelli has a few of those. That'd be all of Fusion Challenge. Absolutely loved it! Am I saying, 'Tasha for president'? 🤣 Well okay, maybe close. Let's at least have Fusion Full 4-week program ..

I know I got slightly distracted there, haha! Anyhoo, it is my brother's 40th birthday today and despite lockdown, hopefully he has a good time.

Holidays are always a daunting time for me for various reasons. But colleagues have been very kind and they have been inviting some of us who are alone to dinners etc. Since I didn't want to be alone, I invited a newly joined colleague to hangout with me on 24th and 25th :)

Some Cookie musings: guess who is learning to play "fetch"! I mean I throw and I fetch after lil fur baby has run and touched it 🤣 You really thought she was going to fetch it? well okay, she is trying to bring it (my hairband) half way and stares at me with cute lil face. Then I fetch -clearly you know who the boss is!

Anyhoo, that's about it from Toasty and Cookie! Over to you now, we welcome everyone in these threads. Please feel free to pop by to come say hello or more. Lurkers, you are always welcome!

Thank you for checking in with me today! :)

P.S. Extra meme in comments, because why not?!