My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm sorry that I haven't posted online in a long time, the reason why is because I have been so busy the last 2 weeks or less than that. So I haven't been able to get online and post about how I'm doing and all of that because of all the things I've been doing around the house and at school. But now I'm done with the first half of my year and I have two weeks off from school until, I have to go back to school again and start brand new classes to finish off the rest of my super-senior year at school.

So I will try to come on and post online everyday unless I just have too much stuff to do around the house, then I won't be able to post online everyday but maybe every other day. Sometimes it's just like that with me because, I never know what I'm going to be doing everyday until the next day when I'm just starting the day. We already watched a Christmas movie together on Saturday and it was The Christmas Chronicles and on Wednesday we are going to be watching the second one The Christmas Chronicles 2.

I have even watched the Christmas movie Jingle Jangle A Christmas Journey and I think that all of you should watch all three of these movies with the whole family and friends. They are really good Christmas movies to watch around Christmas time like on Christmas eve, because they will get you to think about Christmas all night before it's even Christmas.