Daily Check-in: Monday, December, 20th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today? How was your weekend?

I hope all is well with you!

I wanna thank you all for your kind words last Friday. I'm sorry I didn't respond, but know that I very much appreciate all of your comments. So, thank you.

And thank you to both Alexi and Lea for ghosting this past weekend too! Alexi, I hope you're feeling better today; and Lea, thank you for getting everyone to share their decorated trees! I appreciate you both!

Speaking of ghosting: we currently have no one scheduled for this upcoming weekend. I know Christmas is on Saturday, but if anyone would like to take some hosting duties for Saturday and Sunday, it would be much appreciated!

Ok guys, let's get on to today, shall we?

What's happenin with you today, Blenders? Are you working on getting your final Christmas preparations done (if you celebrate, that is)?

I am! I have cookies to decorate and finish up today! Hubby has this week off of work, and I'm very excited for that. So he gets to help me with all the Christmas-y stuff this week, including decorating cookies! He usually makes some that are kind of inappropriate (one year he decorated some gingerbread men and women as exotic dancers 😬😅😅---those did not go out for gifts, needless to say), but he makes cookie decorating more interesting and fun.

Anywho, I gotta focus and talk some workouts here!

What's happening with workouts today, Blenders? Is it a workout day, or rest day for you?

It's a workout day for me! I'm working my way through the second week of Tasha's challenge. I can't remember the exact workout I have scheduled, but I'm already looking forward to it. I've been enjoying Tasha's workouts a lot--she's so fun and energetic and I love her sense of humor. Plus, I think Tasha may be the only other person who sweats as much as I do!😅

Ok; after tough workouts, we gotta have something delicious and nutritious to eat; so what's on the menu for today, Blendfriends?

I think it would be a great day for some pasta. Not sure what kind of pasta, but pasta will be involved.

Finally: here's a pic of little Miss Mable. She's all comfy cozy in her heated blanket. But she may also be auditioning for a place in the Christmas scene that I'll include in the comments below...

Ok, that's enough from me today!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited