Ppals 19 Dec 21

Happy Sunday Ppals!

Let's have a virtual cookie swap!

Show pictures or tell us stories about favorite cookies or other treats you like to bake.

My family always bakes a batch or two of Hank's Chocolate Fillers. Its recipe we learned from Aunt Hank who was the aunt of a good friend of my mom. She baked delicious Christmas cookies and made beautiful Christmas Ornaments.

My brother and I wrote out the recipe and have made it though out the years sometimes comparing our cookies. We thought of it as our secret family recipe. I am sure he has a batch in the works for this Christmas.

Thanks to the internet and Google I figured out that it really wasn't our family's secret recipe. You can find the exact same recipe on several sites. We were both horrified! We soon got over our disappointment and continued to bake them.

I'll share a picture of my chocolate fillers in the comments. Today I am thinking a branching out and making peanut butter cookies.

I have been enjoying the Fusion Challenge. Today is a rest day but I may move to day 8 since it is a rainy day and I have more time inside to exercise. Also I see that day 9 is a stretching day-so I won't be over doing it.

Please share your baking pictures, stories, and exercise plans for the day. Have a great day!

Everyone is welcome to chat with us here at Ppals.

PS. I hope that you are feeling better CK. I got the idea for the virtual cookie swap since you showed us pictures of your cookie creations a few weeks ago.

Edited