👻checkin Sunday 19-12-21

Hello all you lovelies! Alexi, I hope you are feeling a lot better today!! Thanks for ghosting yesterday. Right, here goes: how’s life finding you this Sunday morning, afternoon, evening?! Anything exciting going on in the run up to Christmas?! I put our Christmas tree up yesterday, I was being a regular Grinch 😱 with lots of moaning about it from my end, because “there will just be the two of us, so why put the tree up?!”…. Glad I did, because it does look lovely actually. What about you? Do you celebrate Christmas? If so, do you bother with a tree? I would love to see a pic of your tree, if you have one. I am particularly fond of our nativity scene (bottom left of pic). That’s been in our family since the kids were little, so for about 30 years. Do you have a nativity scene or is it not done where you are?

Come on Lea, cut the cackle and get down to business!!! Sorry guys for my longwinded introduction 😱🙈

Workouts: what’s on your calendar today? I am hoping to get a seaswim in and for the rest, who knows? I might, I might not do a workout. We will very likely go for a lovely walk later on in the day. Weather should be good enough. Do you manage to get walks in during your week or weekends? Or is it not really possible where you are? Let’s hear it from you and your plans for today.

Food: my turn to cook, so as I must have written numerous times before, no idea whatsoever….😱! Hopefully your menu for today has something more substantial than “no idea whatsoever”. So please tell me all about your foodie plans or not so plans as the case may be.

Well, all you lovely blenderbuddies, leave you here now, but will be back later to read all the bits about your Sunday!

Edited