HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 18th🧡🍫

Hello Blendfriends, and welcome to Saturday.

Some of you may notice that I'm over at P Pals today as well, so if you're posting in one and meant the other, I'm sorry to induce any confusion. Our lovely friend CK is not feeling well today, so I'm ghosting for her over there. A reminder, sending love and energy to CK, feel better soon 🧡🤗🌸💕🌈🦄🌺💜!

And that brings me to today's quote, which is about friendship:

It's such a happiness when good people get together." (Jane Austen)

I thought of this quote because I am happy to have you Blendfriends🤗, and it always brightens my day when I chat with you here. And this reminds me to mention that of course everyone is welcome to read and post, we'd love to be part of your day.

Exceptionally, I will be seeing a few friends tonight for a little potluck supper, and I will be applying this adage tonight:

“There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate.” (Linda Grayson)

For my contribution, I am going to dress up my favorite chocolate cake recipe to make it more festive -- sour cream instead of pumpkin, and a little tunnel of raspberry filling (bundt cakes are fun and easy that way, you just drop something yummy in the middle, then add the rest of the batter. If it turns out well, I will post a recipe in Allen's kitchen roundup on Monday.

And I promised myself I would work out today... workout complete! Will post here to let you know what I choose. It was another good but intense week at work, but now my little muscles want to loosen up! Tonight, I hope to dance🕺💃, but let's get in a little warm-up before then😆. Edit: Workout complete💪💪! I chose "Day 4: Upper Body Burnout - Strength Training for Strong Arms, Shoulders, & Upper Back". It was not Day 4 of anything for me, but as for the rest, my arms, shoulders and upper back are feeling the burnout!

I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday, whether it's lazy-slazy or holiday-busy! Let us know how it turns out 😀.

Edited