Perspiration Pals December 18th ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿช๐Ÿ’ƒ

Welcome to Saturday, Pals! I'm ghosting for CK, who is not well today, so I'm going to start by taking a moment for this:

CK, I hope you feel better. Here is a whole P Pals lot of love and healing energy๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค—๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’œ. Feel free to add your own ๐Ÿ˜‰.

I won't have much of a slazy Saturday, as I am preparing for a tiny Christmas party with just a handful of friends, and have decided to tweak my favorite cake recipe to make a sour-cream chocolate cake with raspberry filling๐Ÿฅฎ. I think it will be good. Also planning to make Gluhwein because I cannot drink wine for hours without grave consequences on my digestive system.

So, today's meme is borrowed from Julia, who posted it some time last week, thanks Julia! Today I will live in the moment, and do at least one workout. I think it will be pleasant, so I don't think a cookie will be necessary, but we'll see about that when the moment comes ๐Ÿ˜‹. Bonus workout today will be dancing! Last year I really missed this particular Christmas party (which is usually much, much bigger) because I like to dance and I hardly ever do, except with those good people. Ok, off to start my day!

Edit: Workout complete!! It was "Day 4: Upper Body Burnout - Strength Training for Strong Arms, Shoulders, & Upper Back" and my arms are a bit jello-y now.

Edited