Full Fusion Challenge Day 1

Happy Friday!

Bright and early this morning, I tackled Day 1 of the Full Fusion Challenge. I looked through the exercises and almost put off starting until tomorrow, but I pushed through and ended up surprising myself. It was a great workout, it made me feel strong to lift like that. Tasha is so encouraging and her cues are so spot on. I only had to slightly modify the "Sumo Squat + Single-Arm High Pulls" - all I did was set my weight on a low bench instead of the floor, so that I wouldn't have to squat quite as low today. I'm really looking forward to what Tasha has lined up in the next 2 weeks.

I'm trending towards early morning workouts again, and I'm hoping to rebuild and strengthen this habit in my break next week. I feel like I'm more functional all day long, in all of the ways, when I get my workout in first. As I make my way through Full Fusion, I want to add some DPT-led videos onto some of the challenge days - most likely Amanda's Balance workouts (a new one just launched!), I'll probably see Kayla in the form of some hip stretching workouts, and I may be visiting Nicole with that great low impact workout she recently released. We'll see how it goes but I'm planning on tackling the challenge consecutively/on time, so that I'll be free and clear by the time FB Strong launches on January 2.

As usual, we've all been very busy behind the scenes, and we have some exciting new content - again, content unlike any other that we've offered before, launching soon. I can't wait to share.

Have a great weekend!

Kelli

Edited