Daily Check-in: Friday, December 17th

Hello Blenders!

How are you today? Are you looking forward the weekend? Have anything fun planned?

We do not. I'm just hopeful the weekend will be quiet.

This week was an awful one. My cousin passed away on Thursday. She was one of the most beautiful and genuine people I've ever met. Whether family, friend, or foe, she would drop everything she was doing to help you out--no questions asked. She was kind beyond kind, she was an avid animal lover, she was amazingly creative, and she had a wicked sense of humor. She was a truly good person. And it sucks that she's gone.

I also learned this week that my sister (who's 31) has a degenerative disc condition in her spine, and a cyst on her heart.

It's just not been a good time.

But anyway, that's just how life goes sometimes.

Sorry to bum you guys out. Let's talk about workouts and stuff, shall we?

What's going on with you Blendfriends? In workouts? Life? Food? IN general?

Today's supposed to be a rest day for me. But since I started Tasha's challenge mid week, I might skip ahead to the first day of the second week and round out my workout week. I'll take rest days over the weekend.

Food is once again a I-dunno for me. We had venison spaghetti last night. I'm thinking we need a comfort meal tonight--maybe some soup.

Finally: I've got another "guess the dog" photo for you, Adrienne! ha. This is three-legs-of-fury Miss Bailey. Just zoomin through the snow like nothing. She loves it (all my dogs do honestly). And having three legs does not slow her down one bit.

Alright guys, that's about all from me this week.

I hope you all have a great weekend, and remember you'll be checking in with Alexi and Lea this weekend! (Thank you both for ghosting!)

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and take care, Blendfriends!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited