Perspiration Pals 15 December 2021

Hello Pals! How are you? I’ve been thinking about today’s question while holding two pieces of dark chocolate. That’s what I call a well-balanced diet. Holidays almost always involve a bit of overindulgence in terms of food. You may not celebrate Christmas but I’m sure there are holidays in your culture (religious or otherwise) that are about enjoying food with family and friends. Yes, today’s question is going to be about food/eating and of course exercise.

My first question is not difficult to answer. Does exercise make you hungry or suppress your appetite? More vigorous exercise tends to decrease my appetite and funnily enough I’m almost always hungrier on my rest days. Most research shows, for example, that exercise decreases levels of the appetite-stimulating hormone ………….. (a bit of fill-in-the gap exercise) and increases levels of the appetite-suppressing hormone ……….. Of course there are many other factors that influence how hungry you feel during or after exercise. Duration, intensity or even your mentality. What’s your experience?

I’m doing Strong because I’m a clairvoyant and I knew Strong 2 is coming soon and I also know that many of you are going to do Strong 2. I’m good, aren’t I?

Unfortunately, my mini lifebook is useless today. So it’s up to you what we celebrate.

PS, I couldn't attach the picture... it was quite funny...

Edited