Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Upper Body Strength Supersets with 1-Minute Challenges

Hello Everyone!

I hope your week is off to a great start. I want to thank you all for such a warm welcome to the Fitness Blender family. I am so excited to bring both general and pre/postnatal fitness content to this community!

Today, I’m here to introduce a new workout:

Upper Body Strength Supersets With 1-Minute Challenges

This workout was designed for those who want an effective upper body workout in a short amount of time - approximately 30 minutes! We pair muscle group-focused strength supersets with 1-minute burnout challenges for an all around effective upper body routine that will develop both muscular strength and hypertrophy (tone). In other words, your arms may feel like jello, in the best way, after this one.

I took a slight vear off my typical style of time-based workouts to more of a rep-based format with this one. I will say I was a little hesitant about counting reps while also coaching you through each movement, but I believe I was accurate throughout the entire workout. Feel free to call me out if there was an extra rep or two in there!

If you’re looking for the perfect complement to this upper body workout, try out Daniel’s new Lower Body Strength with Glute Focused Burnout Round (43 minutes) or Amanda’s Butt and Thigh Pilates Burnout (15 minutes) for something a bit shorter.

As winter sets in here in the Midwest, I’m looking forward to staying warm by creating plenty of workouts for the FB community! As a sneak peak I’m working on a full body kettlebell workout, a variety of pregnancy related workouts, a fun core add-on workout… and more.

Until next time, enjoy this Upper Body Workout!

Nicole