Weekend Check-In: Sun, December 12

Hello beautiful Blendfriends,

Happy self care Sunday!

I took these pictures couple of weeks ago while in Orlando, Epcot. At first, I thought the trees are decorated by white onroments for holidays until one of the beautiful birds started flying!😍 It was amazing to find out that those are actually some birds on trees. My eyes said WOW! Hope You'd be as impressed as I was. If not, it's OK😂

So, how's it going? With FB life of workouts and eating right? And you know, life in general. I hope things are in place for you and if not, somehow you find a way to put them back in place. Sometimes stress makes things seem to be worse than they really are! I hope you find a way to reduce your stress/worries and worry about only things that you have control on. Just a friendly reminder to myself and all.

OK, I slipped a little off the subject! Let's talk about those workouts. For me, it's a single dumbbell ST with an AMRAP cardo finisher as part of Full Fusion. It has to wait because I have lots of work around the house today. The news is that we've got mice in our garage with lots of stuff!😣. We have to empty it and get it ready for "mice professional"😂 who's coming tomorrow. Also I'm gonna decorate our tree and front door. So, that workout will happen in the afternoon. But how about you guys? Feel free to share those parts that you want to share.

Also as part of our Daily Check Ins, share your real/ or not so real delish meals. We're invited to a birthday party tonight. So, my hubs can take a break from Sunday cooking. Not sure what they're serving but it's not gonna be so healthy.

Not sure why I'm so talkative this morning but that's all I've got for now. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Tomorrow, our wonderful Kim is returning to do some lovely couple of weeks "CheKims" for us.

Have a nice one guys and take care of yourselves and yours💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited