Ppals Sunday 12 Dec 21

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I always have to stop myself from saying Good Morning Ppals since I know it is not morning for all you.

Yesterday I went the last walk of 2021 with my walking club. My working group is part of the American Volkssport Association. Pre-pandemic I walked with them almost once a month but I haven't walked with the group as much in the past 2 years. So it was nice to see my walking friends again.

We did the Oakwood Walk. Now I see why I like to name my own walks. It was a beautiful day, unseasonably warm at 70 F. I did the 6K version of the walk and awards we walked 0.4 mile to a market for coffee and breakfast as it seemed silly to drive there and search for a place to park. So my phone tells me I did 5 miles which is 1.2 miles shorter than the standard 10 K walk-if I can mix units of measure here.

Along the way we saw a large Christmas Ornament, a huge squirrel holding an acorn and the governors mansion. In past years the governors has had an open house and we went inside to look at the Christmas decorations. This year you needed advance tickets so we admired the decorations from outside the gate and listened to chorale group singing.

So tell us how your weekends are going. Feel free to share anything you would like-activity plans, exercise plans or food plans.

Today I will go for another shorter walk, start the simply stretch challenge. Tomorrow I will start Tasha's new challenge.

All are welcome to chat with us in this corner of the Fitness Blender Community.

PS: I will attach a few photos in 2-3 hours I have to run and google pics is not cooperating, The pics I took yesterday are not appearing on my device yet.

Edited