Weekend Check-Ins: Sat, December 11

Hello beautiful Blendfriends! How are you? I hope you had a nice/OK week and started a nicer weekend. Saturday morning here plus coffee and my FT on my lap😊. He sticks around to remind me that we have to walk🐕 How's it going in your part of the world?

I have a college of hubby's garden creations for you today: our star fruits ready to be enjoyed, basils and some beautiful orange flowers from the front porch. Hope it warms up your eyes😍

Speaking of warming up(so happy I have a transition😁), what's up with those workouts? Is it recovery, rest, sweating buckets, FB/no FB? This thread in all open for you to share if you'd like to. For me, it's going to be Quick Core Finisher Circuits by our lovely beast Tasha as part of Total Fusion.

And with no transition, let's jump right on the dinner table🙄. What's going on in the real food department? Feel free to share with us: your food description, a photo, recipe, names/or no name(desperate made-up recipes) with us. For us here, I really don't know. We brought home leftovers from restaurant last night and more leftovers in the fridge. So, we'll see...

It's kinda a busy day for me today, so I might reply late and short but definitely will read y'all and looking forward to it.

That's all from me so far. Thanks so much for checking in with me. Take care guys💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***