Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New FB Plus Workout: Total Body Static Stability

Hi FB Family!

Today we are releasing a static stability routine that will make you sweat and get that heart pumping - or at least that's the effect it had on me! I live in SoCal, so it's been in the 70s (20s C) recently, but everywhere else is getting colder! That said, this routine will heat you right up from the inside out.

Total Body Static Stability Using Isometric Muscle Contraction

This workout is a little different from my previous stability routines like my Shoulder and Neck Stability Routine and my HIIT-Structured Lower Body Core Pilates Routine for Strength and Stability, which are both dynamic. In this routine, we get into a position and then hold it. It might sound boring, but I promise you, performing static stability exercises are a great way to switch things up a bit. You can build strength, power and help prevent injuries. That's a win-win-win if you ask me.

I included modifications throughout so you can find the right level of challenge for your body. I will be the first to admit that this routine can be very humbling. There is one exercise in particular that I should have modified to improve my form, but I didn't. Lesson learned for the future, and I will not be shy about admitting it!

I hope you enjoy this routine, and I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

-Amanda