Daily Check-in: Friday, December 10th

Hello Blendies, and a welcoming we made it to Friday to you!

So how has the week been? Goals met? Not met? Changed or modified to make it work better for you? Maybe just getting through the week or day or month is a goal in itself.. I know at times for me, it can get a bit overwhelming with all the life stuff that seems to pile up. I've been various degrees of stressed, but trying to keep myself from totally drowning in it. Not an easy or clear task, but reminder (maybe more to myself) to try and take some time out just for you however you need it.

Anyway, how about some movement for today? What's your pace? I'm on day 3 of Full Fusion and a 5/5 workout awaits! I may or may not have time for it, but I'm Excited. Kinda. In a yay I know I'll feel awesome after sorta way.

But food is an easy decision for me on this Friday. Pizza! Homemade goodness awaits as well. But what's waiting on your plate?

And for our photo, how about a #FallenleafFriday. Normally we look up and around for the leaves, but here we can also look down to see the different shades of leaves from a Red Maple. So while it's good to keep looking up, look down too. Balance. It's an FB thing.

Alright, about all done. Don't forget you will be checking in with our beautiful Blendfriend, Shabnam this weekend (our lovely Lea is next weekend) and come Monday time, you guys have the privilege of Kim returning as your fantastic host! ..As always, it has been another great couple weeks being here as your host, FB Family. And I thank you all for being here with me; reading, sharing, and checking in however you wish.

So until next time, take care and see ya!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***