A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group December 10th

The only time you should ever look back is to see how far you've come..... (and also when you are driving in reverse!)

Put the week behind you! It is Friday and just look to today. How will you make it a great Friday? We will have a small Christmas party at work over Teams but they will provide us with some snacks and Glühwein to enjoy while we watch from our offices. Apparently, there is some funny stuff planned so we will see. The Christmas mood is pretty sad and low around here so I hope this helps people.

I have been quiet lately but working hard. I actually tried Tashas descending HIIT yesterday and man that was a good one. I hated a lot of the moves (I don't like when I have to do things in a push-up position, my eyes water so badly!), but a lot of the moves were different and it helped that the time went down each round.

This morning was recovery and I enjoyed it.

So how will your Friday look? We might try to go to the Christmas market after the party but we will see. It is supposed to be rainy today but right now the sun is shining.

Feel free to share a lot, share a little or just lurk around! Have a happy Friday!